“Fear is just that period of build up where we tell ourselves a story.”
I was introduced to today’s guest by a mutual friend, Sterling Hawkins, and I will be forever grateful. Samantha Joy is one of those people that feels like sunshine. Since becoming friends with Samantha, we have hosted rooms on Clubhouse, held webinars and have had some deep conversations about how to design a life of happiness and purpose. I’m excited for you to hear her perspective on some of the most powerful topics such as imposter syndrome, mindset and overcoming fear.
In this episode, Samantha shares how she has built her confidence as a coach, speaker, and on social media, how to handle fear, and how to live with intention.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How Samantha got started making change in peoples’ lives (1:21)
- How to tap into your most authentic self and design a life of happiness and purpose (7:32)
- How to face your fears (14:51)
- Why intention in communication is important (22:25)
- How to identify loss versus alignment and flow (27:31)
- How Samantha is using Clubhouse to expand her brand (31:08)
- How addiction play out in the current social media landscape (41:20)
Screenshot your favorite part and post to your IG story and tag me @amberlylagomotivation and @samantha_joy__ so we can see and repost to our stories!
Mentioned in this episode:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!