Here’s what you will learn:
- What was Sterling’s rock bottom and he overcame it(2:25)
- How Sterling manages nerves when he speaks (11:13)
- Why one must make a hit list of what to go after (16:12)
- How to build healthy habits through confronting discomfort (21:30)
- How to keep a positive mindset and keep moving forward (25:51)
- How Sterling prepared for an ultra-race (28:13)
- How Sterling felt at completion of the 50 miler (32:12)
- How Sterling builds his community (35:12)
- The secrets to overcoming fear of loss (38:17)
- What real innovation looks to Sterling (43:12)
“The amount that you risk is equivalent to your breakthrough potential.”
In this episode, we get to hear from an incredible speaker and tech thought leader who has made discomfort his friend. Yes, you got that right — he shares how to embrace discomfort as a vehicle for the transformations we most want.
Sterling Hawkins is out to break the status quo to create what’s actually possible for humanity in our time. He has spent his career igniting new views and inspiring people to act on them. Sterling is an internationally-recognized thought leader and top-rated keynote speaker on innovation, transformational leadership and exponential growth. He is a certified yoga teacher and adventure seeker regularly pushing his own boundaries of what’s possible by skydiving, century bike riding, shark diving, and even camping in the Sahara. He brings that energy of maximizing human potential and breaking past limiting beliefs to everything he does. He has been featured in Inc. Magazine, Fast Company, The New York Times and Forbes.
Sterling is inspiring a network of entrepreneurs, investors and fortune 500 companies, actively shaping the future for the betterment of business, communities and the human condition.
This conversation is full of heart, full of inspiration, and full of real tips on how to change your relationship to discomfort. I’m excited to hear your thoughts after you listen!
Get in touch with Sterling:
Mentioned in this episode:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!