“If you’re going to be constructive, be kind.” That’s what Goldy Locks told me during our conversation on the podcast this week. Today’s guest is an amazing friend, someone I can always count on to pick me up when I’m down (while also keeping it real).
With millions of online views, multi-faceted entertainer and entrepreneur Goldy Locks is online letting us into the life of a singer, songwriter, photographer, and former pro wrestling star as well as interviewing many of her celebrity guests and real-life friends–The Man Show Meets/Blue Collar Martha Stewart, Tom Green/Jack Ass Meets Rock’N Rachael Ray.
In this episode, Goldy Locks shares stories of how she has learned to handle anxiety and negativity, and build her self confidence in order to create a healthy, positive life with authenticity and fun.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to handle negative energy and how to overcome jealousy (5:22)
- How Goldy learned to take her words seriously throughout her professional wrestling career (11:21)
- What she learned from working with the legendary Prince (16:39)
- How making clothing from scraps helped her career (22:31)
- How to find confidence to move through anxiety (28:51)
- The great experiences she’s had thrifting with her bandmates (36:28)
- The benefits of a spiritual guidance (46:39)
- The importance of sharing positivity on social media (53:21)
- How Goldy stays grounded day to day (1:01:26)
Screenshot your favorite part and post to your IG story and tag me @amberlylagomotivation and @goldylocksrocks so we can see and repost to our stories!
Join me along with other world-class mentors in North Carolina, in person or virtually, and get UNSTOPPABLE MOMENTUM in a high-octane experience!! I will be sharing how to harness the power within you along with Tom Bilyeu, Lisa Bilyeu, Anthony Trucks, Mel Abraham and so many more!!! Grab your ticket now!
Follow Goldy Locks:
Mentioned in this episode:
Ready to activate your highest potential and live the life you deserve? Join the waitlist for the next Your Unstoppable Life Mastermind! Apply now and let us know you are ready for greatness!
Read the “True Grit and Grace” book here and learn how you can turn tragedy into triumph!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!