“Comparison kills the progress.” I made a new friend through podcasting a while back and she’s become of my big role models in mindset and business. I’m so glad I get to share her story and wisdom with you in this episode.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How Olyasha began her journey to success (1:23)
- How to face your fears and go after your dreams even if you don’t have people who believe in you (6:00)
- Understanding our bullies allows us grow and standing up to bullies gives us courage (6:21)
- Her battle with the virus and she learned to be her own health advocate (14:00)
- How to take care of yourself through this pandemic (14:29)
- What inspired Olyasha’s kids book (21:41)
- How to build and manage your brand (25:00)
- Your mental health and how to set healthy limits for how much time you spend on social media (27:53)
Screenshot your favorite part and post to your IG story and tag me @amberlylagomotivation and @notbasicblonde_ so we can see and repost to our stories!
Join me along with other world-class mentors in North Carolina, in person or virtually, and get UNSTOPPABLE MOMENTUM in a high-octane experience!! Stephen and I will be sharing how to harness the power within you along with Tom Bilyeu, Lisa Bilyeu, Anthony Trucks, Mel Abraham and so many more!!! Grab your ticket now!
Mentioned in this episode:
Ready to activate your highest potential and live the life you deserve? Join the waitlist for the next Your Unstoppable Life Mastermind! Apply now and let us know you are ready for greatness!
Read the “True Grit and Grace” book here and learn how you can turn tragedy into triumph!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!