“Kill your Superman to find your Wonder Woman.”
This episode is all about relationships and what we can do to heal ourselves in order to attract the relationship of our dreams. I got to talk to my two friends, Rachele and Emilio, who are an incredible couple and have led by example in doing the work to create an extraordinary relationship with each other.
Rachele Brooke Smith is an Actress, Filmmaker, Host, Speaker, & Coach who is dedicated to helping YOU create “Hero Habits,” Disrupt Doubt, Bend Reality, and Be The HERO of your own life’s movie, everyday. Emilio Palafox is an actor, radio show host, entrepreneur and coach who is dedicated to helping you find yourself and find your partner. Together Rachele and Emilio co-host the Dash Radio Show Relationship Renegades.
In this episode, Rachele and Emilio tell the stories of what their relationships were like before they did the work, what changed when they did, and how they have continued to grow together as a couple during this past year.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How Rachele got started with gymnastics and what she learned from shattering her hand (3:51)
- What she learned from relationships and starring in the Center Stage sequel (9:54)
- Why the mission of disrupting the perception of suffering is so important (15:32)
- How Emilio and Rachele found each other after so many previous wounds (21:14)
- How she confronted her deep rooted religious beliefs with her current relationship (26:52)
- How to reconcile one’s childhood with your current self (30:18)
- What Emilio learned through confronting the toxicity of fixing others versus fixing himself (36:18)
- The importance of “the list” in finding the right person for you (45:27)
- How Emilio and Rachele have made things work being around each other every day (50:37)
- How they found they were perfect for each other (57:41)
- The importance of “unbecoming” (1:03:26)
- How gender energies play into the success of their relationship (1:12:41)
Screenshot your favorite part and post to your IG story and tag me @amberlylagomotivation and @rbrookesmith and @emiliopalafox so we can see and repost to our stories!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!