I know you are going to want to take notes on today’s episode. I have a business and marketing powerhouse on the show today and her story of grit and grace is so powerful.
In this episode, Hala shares how she has built multiple successful businesses and shows even as she has faced tragedy, failure, and rejection.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How Hala built grit to reach her success (1:31)
- The story behind the success and struggle of Sorority of Hip Hop (8:21)
- What you can learn from rejection in order to create success (15:20)
- What Hala learned through losing her father to Covid (20:38)
- How to start and scale a podcast (30:44)
- What to do to grow your LinkedIn (36:20)
- All the apps that reward with organic growth (47:27)
- The importance of community in your active space (1:01:25)
Screenshot your favorite part and post to your IG story and tag me @amberlylagomotivation and @yapwithhala so we can see and repost to our stories!
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!