“You can’t measure up to perfect; don’t be afraid to be yourself.”
It’s not everyday that I meet an amazing person in my space and they tell me that I remind me of their mom. But that’s exactly what happened when I met John at a book event. After I learned that his mom was Susan Wheeler, I was impressed by both of them and excited to share their stories with you.
Susan is an author, speaker, and mindset coach who believes in family first. She is a runner who has run more than 25 marathons, half-marathons, and ultra-marathons, starting at age 40. Her role is to help her clients master their mindset so they can live the life they want.
John is an author, business strategy and mindset coach, and network marketer. With over 8 years of personal development training and certification through Growth-U as a mindset coach, he helps people rebuild their mindsets to be in alignment with the best version of themselves.
In this episode, Susan and John share both of their amazing stories of perseverance, success, entrepreneurship, and making the best of your life.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How Susan overcame adversity and started her entrepreneurial journey (2:21)
- How direct sales work and how you can build your own empire (8:42)
- Facebook lives–how to do them to build your business and your brand(17:32)
- Podcasting–how you start and what inspires you (23:29)
- How Susan and John developed their books and you can too (31:43)
- How grit is built (39:29)
- John’s process for achieving success (47:51)
Screenshot your favorite part and post to your IG story and tag me @amberlylagomotivation and @susan_vwheeler and @johnstankiewicz so we can see and repost to our stories!
Follow John and Susan:
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Lemonade Diet: How to Persist, Persevere, and Make Lemonade, When Life Hands You Lemons
- Beyond the Classroom: The Unconventional Education of an Entrepreneur
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!