“If I don’t love it, I won’t stick to it.”
This conversation is a beautiful reminder of how important boundaries are, in every part of life. If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed, burned out, or wondering how to build new boundaries in this digital age, Amber’s wisdom will be so helpful.
As a holistic business coach, Amber Sears is deeply dedicated to serving her clients from all angles. Mind, body, spirit and business. In her 12 years of experience running her own multiple six figure business, she’s learned these pillars are essential to truly thrive in all the ways you desire most. In order to reach new levels of income, do deeply fulfilling work, and endure the many ups and downs of entrepreneurship, the inner work is paramount. She helps her clients cultivate deep inner strength and build their businesses around their souls unique calling.
In this episode, Amber shares how she has navigated several life transitions, honored her boundaries, and how she is thriving today.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How starting out as a dancer helped her through pain to find purpose (2:15)
- The different things she learned traveling the world teaching dance (9:14)
- How the online experience changed her practice (16:42)
- What retreats mean to Amber and her message (23:29)
- How she prevents burnout (28:35)
- Her daily practices and how she manages her time (34:21)
- The boundaries Amber sets with social media (40:21)
- How she manages boundaries outside of that (47:31)
- How so many have transitioned online in the pandemic (56:32)
Screenshot your favorite part and post to your IG story and tag me @amberlylagomotivation and @amberleesears so we can see and repost to our stories!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Epic Self – Retreats, Coaching, and Teacher Training Programs
- Fletcher Pilates: Pilates Education
- Envision Festival
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!