“Purpose is what pulls us out of fear.”
Wow, what a powerful episode this is. I got to talk to my friend Tina Marx, an amazing coach, author, woman of faith, and cancer survivor, about how to get into action when you are filled with fear.
Tina Marx is a Certified Holistic Life Coach. She is also an Author and an Ordained Metaphysical Minister. Tina Marx has a Master’s degree in Metaphysical counseling, and has also received her second year Science of Mind certification. Tina has been studying and practicing the teachings of Metaphysics, Spirituality and Eastern philosophies ardently for the past 22 years and has a broad base of knowledge and experience to draw from. Tina’s coaching provides personable and clear guidance for balancing, strengthening and integrating the core foundation of one’s mind, body and spirit. Her process is in direct alignment with what it takes to be clear, powerful and purposeful in a world that can be filled with distractions, uncertainties and overwhelming decisions.
Tina has the innate ability to identify obstacles that are blocking one’s path to success and to communicate it in an empathetic yet powerful manner. I love her passion for seeing others live to their full potential.
This conversation is filled with so many empowering stories of how to live in faith, face your challenges, and remove the blocks to your success.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How Tina grew up and how it has inspired her to help other people (1:31)
- How to use journaling to set goals, track your success and take action(7:24)
- How to get “unstuck” and move past fears and failures(10:01)
- The difference between the faith-based mind vs. the conditioned mind (14:23)
- How slowing down can help us to accomplish more (20:54)
- How Tina got through the tougher moments with her cancer (26:31)
- The power of prayer and setting your intentions (32:21)
- Why it’s important to honor yourself in order to move forward(41:03)
Get in touch with Tina:
Mentioned in this episode:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!