“We heal what we reveal.”
It seems like everyone is having to re-learn how to be in relationships during this pandemic, and I know many intimate relationships have ended or transformed in the past year for so many. I am so excited to bring you this episode with Stefanos Sifandos, because he has so much wisdom to share on this exact topic.
Stefanos is a trained educator and relationships expert with a background in behavioral science. He empowers human beings to have healthier, more fulfilling relationships. His philosophy merges the best of Eastern and Western philosophies and he’s worked with thousands of men and women from many walks of life. His mission is to be a voice for the voiceless; to assist individuals in actualizing the fullness of their potentiality; to relate consciously to each other with authentic love; be a conscious steward of Earth and continue to evolve and expand the entirety of his being.
This conversation is one you are going to want to take notes on. Stefanos shares so many incredible insights into how we relate to each other in masculine and feminine ways, and how we can heal our deepest wounds through healthy relationships.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How Stefanos became a relationship expert and how is empowering others (3:24)
- The roles of masculinity and femininity in relationship (8:21)
- Guidance to be your best in your relationships during the pandemic and stressful times(16:25)
- The steps of transformational change (23:51)
- Stefanos guides us through the steps of managing internal patterns and relationships (32:36)
- How to build confidence in a relationship (41:23)
- How to go from breakdown to breakthrough for ourselves (52:31
Get in touch with Stefanos:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!