“The same energy you use to talk yourself out, talk yourself in.”
I like to say that food is your friend, and that it’s fuel. I know many of us can have complicated relationships with our food, but I also know that that can change. Today’s guest is an amazing coach who teaches how to do that.
Jamile Davies is a top fitness influencer who is the CEO of Alpha Project, named one of the top 9 most powerful women in 2020, and a top 9 influencer in 2020. She is an expert on fitness and food for optimal health.
This conversation is a great re-set if you’ve felt stuck or unhappy with your relationship to food and fitness. I love Jamile’s energy and mindset around motivation, change, and our abilities to evolve.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How Jamile has grown to be a CEO (1:45)
- How to pivot your business during the COVID era (8:56)
- How to stay motivated during challenging times (14:36)
- The importance of a good relationship with food (24:31)
- How to have more self-care during quarantine (28:25)
- Jamile’s advice for influencers and how to post well (35:26)
- Fitness advice for newcomers (44:31)
Get in touch with Jamile:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!