“Our outside experiences are based on our inner thoughts and emotions.”
Recently I asked you if you’d like to hear more self-love content from me, and the answer was yes! So I asked my friend Erica to come on the podcast to talk about one of the things she has become amazing at–teaching others to have more self-love.
Erica Lippy is a Los Angeles Native, renowned fit model, and the creator of Passion Love Pursuit; an intentional movement that encourages you to become your best self—living a vibrant life more passionately and purposefully. Her 16 years of expertise and vast knowledge in design, fit, and technical detail has made Erica one of the most sought after fit models (not to be mistaken for a fitness model) in Los Angeles. Having reached success in being known for her body and curves, she knows she has a much bigger purpose to serve.
This conversation is full of powerful reminders that you already have all the tools you need inside of you to reinvent your relationship to self-love — and that it’s worth it.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How Erica began her journey to be a life coach (2:13)
- The pain and trouble of toxic relationships in her teens (6:11)
- The importance of different aspects of a life coach (13:43)
- The danger of comparison growing up (19:41)
- The importance of knowing your limiting beliefs and how they affect you (24:36)
- The importance of conscious yeses and nos in your life (31:31)
- Different daily routine game changers Erica uses daily (36:25)
- How fitness can make a positive impact mentally and physically in your life(41:32)
- The importance of celebrating your small wins (46:35)
- How to build your confidence confidence (52:41)
Get in touch with Erica:
Mentioned in this episode:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!