Here’s what you will learn:
- How Princeton grew through his childhood abuse and trauma (2:15)
- How he navigated and masked his feelings through gang life and drugs and surviving an attempted suicide (7:13)
- The importance of connection in fighting negative thoughts (10:19)
- How everything can change with one word (15:13)
- Princeton’s experience with studying the Bible (21:09)
- What would he say to those trapped in victimhood (25:35)
- The importance of consistency (31:41)
- How to build unity and conquer prejudice (38:39)
- How we rise to solve the problem once and for all (45:41)
“Life comes to break the idea of us, so we can break through.”
Today’s guest on the podcast is someone special. He has overcome some of the biggest challenges anyone faces to become a coach (working with the likes of Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi) and commit his life to serving others on the path of self-mastery.
After dealing with abuse as a child, being molested, struggling with drugs, and alcoholism, Princeton’s life felt shattered. He lost himself and it led him into a deep depression. After a failed suicide attempt at the age of 23, he had a major awakening in his life. It took what he thought was broken and showed him that he had the power to change his story. That’s exactly what he did. He chose to become a champion in his life and not the victim!
He had to choose to evolve his life mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. Teaching others self-mastery, and how to evolve in every aspect of their lives is now his main focus. He is an advocate for expedited growth and active responsiveness that manifest optimal results. He has been a coach for the past 16 years, spoken to thousands of people, and is preparing to take things to a new level with the Evolved Mastery platform.
Princeton has a huge heart, an incredible story, and is on a mission to empower others to rise above their pain and grow through it. I loved hearing his perspective, his wisdom, and his heart. And make sure to listen to the end of the show for a special TGAG giveaway!
Get in touch with Princeton:
Mentioned in this episode:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!