Here’s what you will learn:
- How Alberto got started on radio and became a huge success (3:33)
- How providing quality content sets you up for success (10:13)
- Overcoming loss and grief (16:12)
- Turning tragedy into triumph and starting his own show(19:24)
- Pivoting and continuing business during a pandemic(23:18)
- How to keep your sanity through a pandemic (27:51)
- Top takeaways from some of his powerful interviews with celebrities(34:14)
- Some of the skills Alberto shares with his guests to have an optimal interview (41:37)
“Don’t give up before the miracle.”
Have you ever had a big dream but felt like it was just too far out of reach? Today’s guest is an incredible example of just that. When he thought there was no way of becoming a successful show host, the opportunity came to him and he took a chance.
Alberto Sardiñas is a syndicated radio and television personality, producer, author, columnist and motivational speaker, born in Caracas, Venezuela and now making waves all across the globe. He hosts a daily local show on Miami’s 107.5 FM Amor, also hosts Intimo, a syndicated show where listeners share their most personal stories, and is also a television contributor for Univision.
His followers on social media have reached a ground breaking 1.6 million and growing. In 2012-2014, he was named one of Radio Ink Magazine’s Rising Stars as well as Monitor Latino’s Radio Personality of the Year in the U.S., respectively.
Alberto is a great storyteller who lets you into the authentic reality of what it looks like to doubt yourself, take the leap, and achieve big success. I loved his perspective, humility, and generosity in sharing his wisdom in the conversation.
Get in touch with Alberto:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!