Here’s what you will learn:
- Passion is the energy that fuels your purpose
- Gabrielle discusses losing her father and overcoming grief
- How to be the victor instead of the victim
- Why what we think is what we become
- How Gabrielle’s divorce helped her to find herself
- How to shift anger and resentment and raise your vibration
- The story of Gabrielle hand writing her book on a trip through Europe
- How experiences of having to fend for yourself can empower you
- How to make a self-love cocktail
“To have a resilient body, you need a resilient mindset.”
If you’ve ever gone through a devastating breakup, wake-up call, health scare, or loss, you know how hard it can be to love yourself during those times. I am so excited to bring you a conversation with a woman who has been through the worst of this and discovered self-love through the process.
Gabrielle Stone has been acting professionally for years, following in the footsteps of her talented parents, legendary scream queen Dee Wallace, and the late Christopher Stone. As a child she grew up dancing and playing sports. While Stone has always loved acting, she recently began writing and directing. After a shocking revelation in her personal life in 2017, she went on a solo journey to Europe where she discovered how to heal and love herself. She wrote the book Eat, Pray, #FML to share with the women of the world what she so thankfully learned.
Gabrielle’s story is so compelling, so relatable, and so empowering. I know you will find new courage to be honest, make changes, and find self-love after listening to her.
Get in touch with Gabrielle:
Mentioned in this episode:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast!
If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!