“It’s the quality of your relationships is what’s really going to move the needle.”
In this episode of True Grit and Grace, host Amberly Lago welcomes her friend Corrine Stokoe, an inspiring entrepreneur and mother of five. She and her husband host the top 10 rated podcast Mint Arrow Messages.
In this inspiring episodes, Corrine shares her journey as the creator of Mint Arrow and her passion for using social media for good. They discuss Corrine’s upcoming bootcamp, Code Free Bootcamp, and delve into the topic of breaking free from codependency. Get ready to be inspired by Corrine’s real-life struggles and successes.
- Explore the distinctions between cultivating a relationship with an audience over time versus experiencing rapid growth (9:30).
- Learn how to identify signs of codependent relationships and gain insights into recognizing such dynamics (14:25).
- Understand the universal applicability of the 12-step recovery process for both addicts and their families, shedding light on its broader impact (21:15).
- Delve into the narrative of how Corinne conceptualized and coined the term “codafree” (28:05).
- Differentiate between rules and boundaries, exploring their nuances and understanding their role in relationships (32:17).
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you are ready to leave your mark by discovering your message and sharing it with the world, you’ve come to the right place!! Let’s work together to build your influence, your impact, and your income! Join the tribe you have been waiting for to activate your highest potential and live the life you deserve! Join the “Unstoppable Life Mastermind!” and let us know you are ready for greatness! Read the “True Grit and Grace” book here and learn how you can turn tragedy into triumph! Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast! If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode! You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships! Want to see the behind-the-scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation! Audible @True-Grit-and-Grace-Audiobook Website @amberlylago.com Instagram @amberlylagomotivation Facebook @AmberlyLagoSpeaker