021: Transformational Healing with Dr. Renee Mudrey
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- What it means to come out of your spiritual closet
- How our struggles can lead us to our strengths
- Mind, body, and spirit transformation
- Setting healthy boundaries to protect your health and energy
- Knowing your self-worth
- The gift of perspective
- The importance of talking to ourselves like we are healthy especially when we are sick
What does it take for a person to heal? How do we calm ourselves in times of turmoil?
In the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, our world is in a state of panic, stress and worry. How can we reduce anxiety in these very stressful times and calm ourselves? How can we find healing and peace when everything around is filled with the noise of unease?
Dr. Renee Mudrey joins us to share her tools for healing and serenity along with her tips for tapping into your resilience. She is a psychologist, educator, and a life coach who specializes in the field of relationship trauma. She is also the author of the book “The Unbecoming: A Journey Within”.
In this conversation, she and I talk about the techniques on how to reduce one’s stress and anxiety. She’ll also share with us her unique perspective on healing and aligning the dimensions of self in order to live a healthy life that is full of contentment!
Grab your copy of Dr. Renee’s BOOK – The Unbecoming👉 here!
Get in touch with Renee Mudrey:
- Instagram @dr.reneemudrey
- Instagram @theinnerrevolutionpodcast
- Twitter @DrMuDrey
- Facebook – Transcendent Heart Life Coaching
- The Inner Revolution Podcast with Dr. Renee
- Dr. Renee’s YouTube Channel
- 100 Days Without Fear project
- 100 days without fear | Michelle Poler | TEDxHouston
- It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want to Be: The world’s best selling book by Paul Arden
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
To learn more on how you can reach your highest potential, check out “Your Unstoppable Life Mastermind” and let’s work together to make your dream a reality!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast!
If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!