020: Say Hello to Your Fears! with Michelle Poler
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Accepting and embracing what’s holding you back so you can be the hero of your own life
- How ambition can help you overcome your fears
- Saying hello to your fears and finding meaningful happiness outside the traditional definition of success
- The “Hundred Days without Fear Project”
- Overcoming anxiety
- How to crush your comfort zone
- Doing something that scares you every day
- The scariest thing that Michelle has faced
- Dealing with haters
- How fear can make you feel alive
- The key to connecting with others
The world is full of opportunities waiting to be discovered. But sometimes, our fears prevent us from living life to the fullest.
Join me in this episode, as I sit with Michelle Poler to talk about how you can live your life to the fullest and make your dreams a reality. Michelle is a creative and passionate social entrepreneur, top keynote speaker and the founder of Hello Fears, a movement inspired by her 100 Days Without Fear project. She has been featured in Forbes, TEDx, ESPN, CNN and appeared on the Today Show, CBS, The Rachael Ray Show, and Buzzfeed just to name a few. In her new book, “Hello Fears,” she writes “What’s the BEST that could happen?” inspiring us all to look at our fears with a different perspective.Pre-order Michelle’s BOOK ???? here!
Get in touch with Michelle Poler:
- Instagram @hellofears
- Twitter @michellepoler
- Hello Fears YouTube Channel
- Hello Fears
- Michelle Poler – website
- 100 Days Without Fear project
- 100 days without fear | Michelle Poler | TEDxHouston
- It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want to Be: The world’s best selling book by Paul Arden
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
To learn more on how you can reach your highest potential, check out “Your Unstoppable Life Mastermind” and let’s work together to make your dream a reality!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast!
If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!