004: Meditating with Animals with Pamela Robins
For those of us who own a pet, we all know the joy that they can bring, especially when we are in the lowest moments of our lives. They are always there to support us and we are their world. Animals have the ability to ease one’s emotional wounds if we allow them.
Our guest in this episode is Pamela Robins, the author of Meditating with Animals. Pamela has experienced first hand what pure unconditional love feels like when she was experiencing major hardships in her life.
Pamela is a sound healing and reiki practitioner, a yoga instructor, and fitness enthusiast. She’s an animal lover and advocate, as well as an entrepreneur, inspirational guide, teacher and cancer survivor.
She is one of the most resilient people I’ve met. Not only did she survive cancer, but she also went through a divorce while going through it after her mother passed away.
Pamela will share how she stayed resilient and strong despite the rapid succession of tragedies that happened to her. She also talks about how animals played an important role in her healing and meditation journey. She shares how to create conscious connections with healers and teachers, and how animals have taught her to have compassion, remembrance, and love.
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- The importance of self-care and having a support community
- Reaching out and offering your help
- How Pamela healed from traumatic experiences
- How to be resilient, especially when you’re experiencing tough times
- What is sound healing and how it works
- Healing and meditating with animals
- How to allow your body to recover
- Misconceptions about healing, meditation, and rest
- Pamela’s learnings from meditating with animals
- Tools and apps for healing and meditation
- What to do when you’re having a bad day
Get in touch with Pamela:
If you’re interested in attending Pamela’s events you can check them out here!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Meditating with Animals: How to Create More Conscious Connections with the Healers and Teachers Among Us
- Calm – App for Meditation and Sleep
- Insight Timer – Free Meditation App for Sleep, Relax & More
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast!
If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button to keep yourself updated!
++ Google Podcasts
Don’t forget to join the mailing list to access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!