003: Make it Happen! Breaking Free from Your Cage with Henry Ammar
Have you ever felt so caged and want to do something but you can’t because you’re afraid of the risks?
“I can’t!” That is our initial reaction when we are faced with fear. It makes us reject opportunities that are meant for us.
Overcoming your fear seems hard at first but it is possible! Learn to overcome whatever scares you, as Henry Ammar, the founder and CEO of MakeItHappenLife joins us to share how to shift our perspective, empower ourselves, and ultimately overcome our fears.
Henry is an award-winning empowerment coach, an impact entrepreneur, a creative, and a visionary leader with in-depth experience in the personal development, business leadership, entertainment, real estate, and education industries.
As a keynote speaker and empowerment coach, he has positively impacted hundreds and thousands of lives internationally. His passion greatly lies in the privilege to use his leadership strengths, and successes to positively impact individuals’ businesses and communities. In addition to all of that, he is also an artist and he just released his new song called Tomorrow!
Henry shares his journey from being enslaved with fear and finally achieving freedom. He talks about how having courage and confidence are vital in making it (your goals) happen! Moreover, Henry addresses a lot of issues like self-worth and the type of relationship you should have with yourself.
By the end of this episode, he invites us to a challenge that will liberate you from your cage of fear. Tune in as he shares how you can go from fear to freedom!
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- How Henry became the go-getter that he is now today
- How courage becomes confidence
- Henry’s advice for anyone who wants to become a speaker and overcome their fear
- Why staying in your comfort zone is harder than getting out
- Staying focused on the price and ignoring the obstacles
- Leading with your heart
- How Henry’s IG live saved a kid’s life from India
- The importance of progress over perfection
- How to change the negative images and talks you have inside of your head
- Stop, Drop, and Roll
- Henry’s Challenge for you
- The type of relationship we need to have with ourselves
- Utilizing your fear to your advantage
Get in touch with Henry Ammar:
Mentioned in this Episode:
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast!
If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button to keep yourself updated!
++ Google Podcasts
Don’t forget to join the mailing list to access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!