014: Slay Your Bullsh*t and be Your BEST! with Dr. Tess Crawley
We often hear others say that to be successful and get what you want in life, you have to give it your all. You have to do your best. But how can you do your best when you’re restrained by your fears?
In this episode, Dr. Tess Crawley shares her wisdom on how to take action, move past your fears and live your best life — despite pain, adversity, and challenges that life throws your way. Dr. Crawley is an Australian clinical and forensic psychologist who has had several psychologist roles, including working in the prison system.
She is the founding director of Dr. Tess Crawley & Associates, Hobart Perinatal Psychology, and Rural Psychology Tasmania. She offers support to other psychologists and mentors business owners to lessen their feelings of isolation, brings them to a place where they are supported, and empowers them to have more confidence.
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- How Dr. Crawley is reducing the isolation that business owners experience
- The pros and cons of social media
- Tools that help produce more content for social media
- Should you give content away for free?
- Morning routines
- Slaying your bullshit
- How to do your best despite living with pain
- Free resources to empower you to be your best!
Get in touch with Dr. Tess Crawley:
- Tess Crawley – Main Website
- Instagram @dr.tess.crawley
- Twitter @TessCrawley
- Facebook – The Crawley Clinic – Dr Tess Crawley & Associates
- Quiet Confidence with Dr Tess Crawley
- Slay Your Own Bullshit And Take Action Towards Success – download it ???? here
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast!
If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!