011: Alive in Spirit with Joanna Garzilli
If you are seeking miracles, you’re in the right place.
In this episode, I sit with Joanna Garzilli who shows us how to actively transform our lives so that we can achieve success and happiness. Joanna is a spiritual success coach, motivational speaker, TV host, and an award-winning HarperCollins author of the bestselling book “Big Miracles: The 11 Spiritual Rules for Ultimate Success.”
Joanna shares tips and tools on how to step out of your comfort zone and overcome your fear of failure. As a spiritual success coach, she teaches you exactly how to make huge positive changes in your life and replace anxiety with tranquility, self-doubt with self-acceptance, and insecurity with certainty about your life purpose. Listen on and discover how you can achieve your dreams and actively create miracles!
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- How to step out of your comfort zone and not be afraid of failure
- How to forgive yourself and your mistakes
- What to do when you are in pain
- How to trust your intuition to achieve ultimate success in business
- Shutting down your inner critic
- How to manifest miracles
- How to be a spiritual vehicle
- The basic principle of Reiki
- How to live more impeccably, pay more attention to detail and learn to surrender
- The magic of being of service
- Joanna’s favorite rule from her book, Big Miracles
Get in touch with Joanna Garzilli:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast!
If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!