031: Healing Trauma and Transforming Your Life with Michelle Chalfant
Here’s what you will learn:
- Using simple psychology and grounded spirituality to transform your life
- The “Adult Chair” model for healing
- Breaking unhealthy cycles
- How to heal your past traumas and become a healthy adult
- Finding peace with meditation
- Healing from codependency
- Uncover and discover your true and authentic self
- Being gentle to yourself in difficult times
- How to become our own cheerleaders
Learn to transform your life by discovering the root of everyday issues such as anxiety, depression, codependency, relationship issues, love addiction, love avoidance and so much more.
But how do you heal, find peace, and calm especially during challenging times? Michelle Chalfant has the answers you have been waiting for! In this episode you will learn how all of your experiences have shaped you and then use this awareness to regain control, discover your most authentic self, and transform your life. By looking at all the parts that make us who we are today, we are able to gain greater awareness of why we do what we do, identify conscious and unconscious wounds that hold us back and transform the way these wounds impact our lives.
Michelle is a therapist, holistic life coach, top podcast host, speaker, and the author of the self-help guide book The Adult Chair: A Guide to Loving Yourself. She developed the “The Adult Chair” model, a transformational model of self-realization that helps people across the globe become unstuck, discover who they are, and develop self-love.
Grab a copy and read Michelle’s “The Adult Chair: A Guide to Loving Yourself” 👉 here
Get in touch with Michelle Chalfant:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Calm app
- Get a FREE copy of 14 Days to Pear & Balance (14 days of journaling prompts) by Michelle 👉 here
- FREE Inner Child Resource (including Journaling Prompts!) 👉 here
- The Adult Chair Workshop – Nashville (July 2020)
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast!
If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!