034: Finding Hope and Pain Relief for CRPS with Dr. Katinka van der Merwe
Here’s what you will learn:
- CRPS & COVID, what we need to understand
- The holistic approach to curing CRPS incorporating the body, mind and spirit
- How bringing movement into the body is key to the recovery journey
- Hope is available and remission is possible
- Having a resilient body starts with having a resilient mindset
- Dr. Katinka’s method for treating chronic pain
- Why CRPS patients are so tired of having to prove their illness
- The importance of having a support team in your CRPS court
- The Burning Limb Foundation–financial resources and support for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome patients
“Until they have spent a day in your pain, they will never understand.”
Dr. Katinka van der Merwe, or Dr. K for short, has been the most requested guest on the True Grit and Grace podcast. I am so honored to have had an opportunity to chat with Dr. K about her outside-the-box approach to treating CRPS, miracles she is performing for patients with chronic pain, and hope she is spreading within the CRPS community.
If you are like me, and living with CRPS, there are probably days where you feel hopeless, want to give up, and the excruciating chronic pain from “the suicide disease” consumes your entire body completely draining you. First, I am glad you are here because you have found your support system. And second, this episode is full of the kind of HOPE that makes each cell of your being feel a little lighter.
Dr. K is the founder of Spero Clinic and a leading CRPS specialist who has created the world’s leading 12 week pain relief program. She is on a mission to create a place of love, support, and hope for those who live with constant chronic pain. She is changing the lives of those who suffer from nerve pain and their family members who are impacted by it.
Restore your hope, get answers, and learn health tips to improve your overall well-being and reduce your pain.
Get in touch with Dr. Katinka:
Mentioned in this episode:
Unlock your highest potential and start living the life you deserve!
Read the True Grit and Grace book here and learn how you can turn your tragedies into triumphs!
Thank you for joining us on the True, Grit, & Grace Podcast!
If you find value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share the show with your friends and tap that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
You can also head over to amberlylago.com to join my newsletter and access free downloadable resources that can help you elevate your life, business, and relationships!
Want to see the behind the scenes and keep the conversation going? Head over to Instagram @amberlylagomotivation!